Wesleybates

Wesley Bates

Hi! I am Wesley Bates an expert in the Online Marketing Industry. I am not the owner of the content which has been published here. This content is only for informational purposes. This content belongs to the respective owners and I do not hold any right for this content.

Black Hat Techniques That Could Hurt Your SEO
Black Hat Techniques That Could Hurt Your SEO

Black hat and white hat are the two most recognized ways of conducting SEO. If you utilize “black hat” techniques, your practices are unethical. Your website and possible income may face a penalty for it. Keep in mind, too, that search engines have developed a host of sophisticated algorithms to detect black hat SEO. Black hat search engine optimization can include stuffing your content with keywords, writing invisible text, using unrelated keywords. Off-screen links use text with zero font sizes that are hidden behind images. So avoid using off-screen links. Search engines still take them into consideration, and they become part of the website’s ranking factor. When hiring a local SEO company in St Petersburg, FL to handle your website design in-house, be aware that people can and do take shortcuts.