Wesleybates

Wesley Bates

Hi! I am Wesley Bates an expert in the Online Marketing Industry. I am not the owner of the content which has been published here. This content is only for informational purposes. This content belongs to the respective owners and I do not hold any right for this content.

Top Web Design Trends for 2021
Top Web Design Trends for 2021

Your website design aims to attract, keep, and convert customers. If you don’t have geolocation pages or personalized content for each location, you'll be missing a huge segment of the market. Thanks to social media, most of us are used to the endless scroll. Chatbots on websites, customers can easily find answers to their most common questions, order their favorite products, and get more information on services. In 2021, web designers in St Petersburg, FL will begin to venture outside the realm of white or dark backgrounds and shift to more pastels like greens, blues, warm browns, and light pinks. These colors also induce calm and relaxation, giving them another edge over other colors. Animations also can add a level of playfulness and excitement to your website, making it more appealing for people once they visit.