Wesleybates

Wesley Bates

Hi! I am Wesley Bates an expert in the Online Marketing Industry. I am not the owner of the content which has been published here. This content is only for informational purposes. This content belongs to the respective owners and I do not hold any right for this content.

Article Writing Tips To Create Great Content
Article Writing Tips To Create Great Content

If you would like to consistently create good, well-researched, and engaging content that performs well in search engines, you’ll more than likely need a bit of help. The first step in writing a good article is deciding on a good topic. Once you’ve got your topic, the next step is to seek out your keywords to optimize your article to rank well on the SERPs. To perform well, an article is optimized for search engines but written for users. It must be informative, factual, and cater to the user’s search intent. You should include your keywords in your H1 heading tag and your H2 heading tags for a well-optimized article. If you need professional support for your website content, then it is best suited to consult with an SEO expert of the local SEO company in St Petersburg, FL.