Wesleybates

Wesley Bates

Hi! I am Wesley Bates an expert in the Online Marketing Industry. I am not the owner of the content which has been published here. This content is only for informational purposes. This content belongs to the respective owners and I do not hold any right for this content.

How to Make Google Web Stories
How to Make Google Web Stories

Google Web Stories are one of Google’s newest and current generation search experiences, which you can host on your website. Creators host their content and the results appear in SERPs. Creators can use a mix of colors, words, and more to create their stories. The best way to create Google Web Stories is to start with a story or idea that you feel needs to be seen. After the story has been created and is ready to be viewed, it’s time to publish on a website and share it. Visual stories can trigger other events in SERP, such as ‘people also ask. The average number of keywords used in Web Stories is 4. SEO company in Pagosa Springs, CO works in the background, making sure that all pages on the websites are correctly optimized and in line with Google guidelines.